At Peoples Pharmacy, our commitment of “Helping People Live Better Lives” is our foundation for providing trusted and personal health services. We’re dedicated to supporting and providing personalized quality care to the communities we serve.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or PharmD, with authorization to administer drugs by injection. Additional Prescribing Authority an asset.
- Registration in good standing with ACP.
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in KROLL Pharmacy Management system is considered an asset.
Part-time hours: 25-35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent