Full Time Registered Pharmacy Technician
Dispensaries Ltd., Edmonton
|Address||10326 112 St. Edmonton Ab|
Registered Pharmacy Technician (RPT) Posting
Locally owned and managed by pharmacists specializing in compounding, Dispensaries Ltd. has served the greater Edmonton area since 1934. Awarded 2014 Canadian Compounding Pharmacist of the Year to owner Darrin Berlin, Dispensaries Ltd. is committed to patient care and providing the highest quality of service.
We are a busy pharmacy at Cedars Professional Park, seeking a highly skilled and motivated Registered Pharmacy Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with our pharmacists to ensure the safe and effective dispensing of medications and provide excellent customer service to our patients.
To be considered for this opportunity, the ideal candidate must have/be:
- Registered Pharmacy Technician with the Alberta College of Pharmacists (ACP)
- Ability and comfort to work within the full scope of practice
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Able to manage to change priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Eagerness to learn and assist in maximizing efficiency and productivity.
- Accurately and efficiently process prescription orders and medication refills
- Provide excellent customer service and assist patients with their medication-related questions
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and comply with all pharmacy policies and procedures
- Support the pharmacists
- Active registration with the Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and experience with Kroll pharmacy software
- Assist the pharmacist in maintaining federal, provincial, and local laws, accrediting body standards, and Policies and Procedures (P&Ps).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume to: