We are currently seeking a full-time Pharmacist who wishes to utilize their expanded scope of practice and work as part of a larger interdisciplinary team to help the most vulnerable in Edmonton.
This position will appeal to you if you are a pharmacist who is seeking a fulfilling career within a specialized practice setting that prioritizes a positive workplace culture and a strong team dynamic where staff members are constantly growing through teaching and learning from each other.
Hours of Operation (subject to change)
Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM
Full-time, as per hours of operation
Projected to start Mid September, 2021
**Must have the ability to speak Arabic**
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing prescriptions, manage patient interactions and perform clinical consults at the store level, through remote services (phone/telehealth), and on an outreach basis.
Education and Experience:
- Registered pharmacist in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerable populations
- Must have the ability to peak Arabic
Qualifications and Skills:
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel spreadsheets, Kroll, Netcare, and other database programs.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Assists patients with questions.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Communicates effectively at all levels.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Accepts and responds to changing priorities.
Job Type: Full-time