Please note that this posting has expired.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or PharmD, with authorization to administer drugs by injection. Additional Prescribing Authority an asset.
- Registration in good standing with ACP and qualifications to serve as a Licensee
- Previous pharmacy management experience in community or hospital pharmacy. Experience in a central fill, or mail-order pharmacy an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in KROLL Pharmacy Management system is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with vial and/or pouch filling pharmacy automation an asset.