SLAVE LAKE APPLE DRUGS
108-6 Avenue NW Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A1
Part Time with the potential for Full Time
The Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner. The Assistant is responsible to identify and schedule professional clinical services as well as focus on the achievement of pharmacy excellence in the areas of customer service, workflow efficiencies, and inventory management. Actively contributes to a positive and productive working environment.
- Prescription assembly – data entry
- Process customer transactions (receive and release prescriptions)
- Receive in-person and telephone refill requests and record deliveries
- Pill Pack Assembly
- Filing prescriptions, ordering and replenishing supplies, cleaning
- Drug order creation and receiving
- Schedule professional clinical services (i.e. medication reviews, health risk assessments, disease state managements etc.)
- Administrative Duties: cycle counts, narcotic counts, return to stocks
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Assist with other pharmacy operations as required
- Above average communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Pharmacy Assistant Experience is an asset
Please apply with your resume and cover letter:
Closing date for this employment opportunity will be until a suitable candidate is found.
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.