Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most
successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking
innovative, patient focused professionals to join our team! Our Edmont & Calgary markets currently have
opportunities for various injection trained Pharmacist positions.
London Drugs means many things to many people. As a London Drugs pharmacist, it means a
community-oriented working environment that fosters professional excellence. Pharmacists are
provided with a working environment that stresses professionalism. You will be given the tools
and opportunity to practice your profession in a well designed pharmacy, which helps optimize
Pharmacy technicians and state-of-the-art technology are used to relieve pharmacists from
routine tasks and allow them to concentrate on practicing pharmacy. Patient care is paramount.
All pharmacists are committed to maintaining innovative patient care services.
You have a desire to actively engage in patient counseling, monitor patient profiles and perform
drug usage reviews. You are interested in disease management and compliance programs as
well as being involved with community seminars and workshops. If you are looking for a
challenging position in retail pharmacy and have the professionalism, commitment to excellence
and drive to join our team of exceptional pharmacists, London Drugs is the place for you.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
• Willing to participate in continued education to upgrade his/her knowledge.
• Good communication skills and excellent customer and staff relations.
• Ability to work as a team player and have a team approach.
• Ability to work quickly, multi-task and work well under pressure
• A high level of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm.
• Strong computer skills.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries
commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
• Helping you plan for your future with Company matched RRSPs
• Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage for you and your family
• Lifelong learning through ongoing in-house training & education courses
• Employee discounts
• Postsecondary Entrance Scholarships for you or your children
Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday to Sunday.
Please Apply Now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.