Pharmacy Compounding Assistant
Locally owned and managed by pharmacists who specialize in compounding, Dispensaries Ltd. has been serving the greater Edmonton area since 1934. Dispensaries Ltd Group. holds a strong commitment to patient care and providing the highest quality of service and product in our compounds.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pharmacy assistant with good communication and customer service skills to fill a full time position. We offer a competitive wage, benefits package as well as ongoing training and support. Practicing in this unique laboratory environment will allow the successful candidate to grow and become well acquainted in the area of compounding pharmacy.
To be considered for this opportunity, the ideal candidate must:
- be FULLY VACCINATED against COVID-19
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and assist in maximizing efficiency and productivity
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have a vehicle.
- Experience with compounding is preferred but not essential
• Supporting pharmacists with all compounding activities in the lab.
• Must be able to time manage priorities and have strong organizational skills.