Renowned for forward thinking pharmacy practices, patient care, community involvement, and innovative programs, the organization is poised for great growth. It is the perfect time to join an award winning team and be part of the Mint family!
Starting late September to early October, Mint Health + Drugs is seeking an individual that is passionate in joining our team as a pharmacist that will be engaged in providing clinical care to a diverse clinical panel. The majority of this role will be focused as a work from home position. Versatility to occasionally offer support at Mint locations would be helpful. You will be working remotely with various different Mint locations in supporting clinical patient care activities. Communication is a key to success for this position. Individuals applying should be able to demonstrate:
- Comfortability in practicing full scope
- Ability to work within the clinical pharmacy services framework
- Comfort with actively prescribing/initiating therapy
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A balance of work quality with efficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to use various software platforms simultaneously (eg. G-Suites, Kroll)
Please note, candidates may be required to be tested for quality and efficiency of clinical and prescribing abilities for this position.
- Do you have any additional clinical certification (eg. CDE, Geriatrics, etc)?
- Must be willing to undergo a test for quality and efficiency of your clinical skills?
- Must be willing to undergo a test for your experience in initial access prescribing?
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc. Pharm or Pharm.D, Injection Certification, APA
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the pharmacy services framework
- Experience utilizing scope to prescribe would be an asset
- Experience with Kroll would be an asset
- Experience with Google Sheets/Docs would be an asset
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clinical pharmacy services for patients
- Active utilization of scope to prescribe
- Possible involvement in an innovation technology project
- Pharmacy workflow and inventory management
- Performance management
Please provide a cover letter detailing your experience, along with an accompanying resume. Please include references with corresponding contact information. Candidates will be preferentially contacted based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time