We are looking for a part time pharmacist to join our team in a small town with a big heart. The position offers 16 to 24 hours per week.
An ideal candidate would:
- work well in a team setting
- be efficient with performing clinical services
- have strong communication skills
- have authorization to perform injections
- have additional prescribing authority (preference but not a requirement)
- have 2 or more years of experience
- completed their Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and registered and in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacy
- experience with Kroll computer system
Hours of operation are 9am to 6pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm on Saturday. Closed Sunday and holidays.