Full time Pharmacist
32-40 hours per week. Benefits eligible after 3 months
Weekdays and Weekends- Current hours- 9am-7 pm Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday
Stat Holidays 11am-5pm
Pharmasave on Centre is looking to hire a full time pharmacist. Job requirements include but are not limited to:
– registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacy ( in good standing)
-2-3 years of retail experience
– ability to work in a busy diversified dispensary
– willing to learn new skills
-dispensing of prescriptions including ensuring accuracy, patient care , documenting interventions and dialogue
– administer injections
-APA designation or the willingness to obtain within 3 months of hire
-interest or certification in geriatrics, diabetes ,travel , compounding,
– supervision of pharmacy assistants and technicians
– Kroll knowledge and skills
– maintain cleaning standards and department appearance
– willing to practice to the full extend of the Alberta Pharmacy Framework- proficient in performing clinical services
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills . They must have an interest in maximizing patient care. Patient focused care must be provided including med reviews , care plans and follow up documentation . Participation in strategies to grow the business including OTC counselling and product knowledge.
We are an independently owned community pharmacy and have operated in Airdrie for 30 years. We are a busy diversified practice which includes AADL services, compounding, and diabetic education.
We offer health benefits, college licensing fees, RXa membership, staff discount.
This posting will remain open for a minimum of 1 week and then until the position is filled.
Please forward a cover letter outlining your pharmacy interests, expected wages, available start date and goals, a resume and 3 work related references.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for your application. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.