Love building long term relationships with patients and providing exceptional care? Looking for a predictable schedule week-to-week that includes time to connect with your patients? Want to work where it’s our business to help you and our community live well? Does a pleasant, small town pharmacy atmosphere in a great community appeal to you?
If yes, then here is an opportunity to work here at Brooks Pharmasave
Brooks is located between Calgary and Medicine Hat on #1 highway.
Check us out on Facebook and our website (www.brookspharmsave.com)
Our pharmacy team is very friendly, fun and efficient.
Job title: Staff Pharmacist
Position type: Permanent, full-time.
- 55-65$ an hour (based on experience)
- Retention bonus (offered based on years of commitment)
- Store discount
- Relocation expenses paid for eligible candidates
- Payment of licensing and association fees
- Medical benefits and retirement savings plan
- Continuing education support (For certifications like CDE, travel health etc.)
- Opportunity for Interested and eligible candidates to become Pharmacy Manager
- Paid time off
- Providing comprehensive patient care and exceptional service to customers
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate dispensing of medications
- Performing clinical services such as vaccine, medication administration , medication reviews, minor ailment assessment and prescription adaptations
- Completing appropriate documentation for all patient care activities
- Identification of actual and potential drug related problems
- Provide patient counselling for new therapy and determine patients understanding as to why they are taking the medication.
- Other duties as required
- Licensed and in good standing with ACP
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Injection certification/APA preferred