Hi there! Palisades Pharmacy is looking for a highly motivated pharmacy assistant who can take on a full-time position at our family-owned pharmacy. The person we’re looking for would spend their day assisting our pharmacists in both the dispensary and compounding lab. We are a husband and wife pharmacist team and we’re looking for individuals to work alongside us to help us care for our patients.
Our idea candidate would possess the following skills/traits:
- 1+ year of pharmacy experience and/or graduation from a pharmacy assistant program.
- Experience in non-sterile compounding an asset or the motivation to learn the ins and outs of this aspect of pharmacy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Salary is negotiable. Due to the skills and commitment required to compound effectively, we are offering a starting wage of $20/hr. Benefits provided is in the form of a health spending account. This position is for 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday (9-5).
If this sounds like you, please send us your cover letter and resume. Thank you for all that apply, but we will only be contacting select applicants for an interview.