2019 Fall Professional Development Conference
SAVE THE DATE | September 27 & 28, 2019
RxA Fall Professional Development Conference
Sheraton Cavalier, Calgary
The RxA Fall PD Conference event targets therapeutic and practical topics that focus on the latest evidence and new drug therapies. They are designed to equip pharmacists with the timely, relevant and unbiased information. Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to improve your clinical expertise and better provide patient care.
Our conference objectives are to:
- Provide a variety of evidence-based clinical and therapeutic topics for pharmacists
- Provide informative and applicable information for pharmacists
- Present CCCEP accredited professional development
- Allow opportunities for networking with colleagues
September’s program includes the following topics:
- Eye conditions
- Atrial fibrillation
- Non-sterile compounding
- Gullian-Barre syndrome & the patient experience
Special offer for Conference Attendees!
In partnership with Hypertension Canada we invite you to attend both conferences!
Register for the 2019 Canadian Hypertension Congress at a reduced rate of $345 using the coupon code you receive after registering for the RxA Conference. This allows attendees to attend the Hypertension conference on Wednesday evening, Thursday and part of Friday, before heading to Calgary for RxA's Fall Professional Development Conference.