REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
March 6 & 7, 2020
RxA Spring Professional Development Conference
The RxA Spring PD Conference event targets therapeutic and practical topics that focus on the latest evidence and new drug therapies. They are designed to equip pharmacists with the timely, relevant and unbiased information. Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to improve your clinical expertise and better provide patient care.
Our conference objectives are to:
- Provide a variety of evidence-based clinical and therapeutic topics for pharmacists
- Provide informative and applicable information for pharmacists
- Present CCCEP accredited professional development
- Allow opportunities for networking with colleagues
March’s program includes the following topics:
- Managing Lower UT Symptoms
- Buprenorphine for Pain
Social Barriers in Patient Care
Communicating with Seniors
- And more!
Optional Session - Sunday, March 8, 2020
Getting Psyched About Mental Health will walk attendees through a story of grief due to addiction and suicide and discuss concurrent disorders (substance use and mood disorders) and clozapine.