U of A Student Membership
Sign up for a complimentary membership to the Alberta Pharmacists’ Association!
Pharmacy students at the University of Alberta can count on RxA to enhance their academic experience and assist in the development of their professional career. Best of all, RxA membership is COMPLIMENTARY for pharmacy students at the University of Alberta.
You are eligible for an RxA student membership if you:
Are enrolled in the Entry to Practice Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at the U of A. Please note: Student membership does not apply to the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) for Practicing Pharmacists .
Benefits of Membership
- RxA's Speaker Series which provides students access to industry experts.
- RxA/CPBA/TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Advancing the Profession scholarship awarded annually to a pharmacy student.
- Discounted registration fee for RxA professional development events.
- RxA sponsorship of various APSA events and intiatives.
- Enjoy exclusive access to discounts on a variety of products and services including car rentals, office supplies, travel packages and more.
- Access the member-only section of RxA’s website for updates on pharmacy-related news and events.
- RxA uses many different communication tools, including GoPharmacist, a member exclusive online community, Facebook, Twitter and our weekly e-newsletter The Capsule keeps members informed of industry trends, policy news, innovative pharmacy practice, and developments in the Alberta Pharmacy community.
- Access a range of online career listings.
- Include yourself in our database of pharmacists looking for work by using our website roster.