Maple Pharmacy is looking for a full-time staff pharmacist in Medicine Hat, AB!
Maple Pharmacy serves the local community of Medicine Hat with pharmacy services such as blister packaging, immunizations and injections, medication reviews, and much more. Additionally, the pharmacy is located in the same building as ACT Medical Clinic, lending a focus to specialty areas such as Chronic Pain and Substance Use Disorder.
The qualified candidate would possess the following qualities:
- A high level of professionalism, energy, and enthusiasm
- Interest in the identified specialty areas
- Experience performing CACP/ SMMA medication reviews
- Proficiency in providing medication education and other clinical services
- Excellent communication skills with patients and other healthcare professionals
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Certification for Injection Administration (or eligible for application)
- APA Certification (or eligible for application)
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Willing to participate in continued education to upgrade your knowledge
- Strong computer skills, with emphasis on Kroll systems
While we thank you for your interest, only selected applicants will be contacted regarding the position.