Are you looking for a change?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, dedicated, Part-Time Pharmacist to work in our Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, located in NE Calgary, Alberta.
We offer a variety of services to our clients, including diabetes education, medication management, health consultations, injections and many other clinical services.
We have a fun work environment, where teamwork, personal growth & development, and thinking outside the box are encouraged. We have strong support from Pharmacy Technicians and assistants to allow Pharmacists to work at full scope.
You expect the following: 24 hours/week, no evenings, Sundays or holidays, competitive wages and competitive benefits package.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy/ PharmD
- Outspoken and Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- License to practice in the Province of Alberta
- Expected to collaborate with physicians, nurses, and hospital staff
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Interested in taking over an ownership in future
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- additional Prescribing Authority (APA) is an asset
- Must have injection certification
- Working knowledge of Nexxsys/Pharmaclik Rx is an asset
- We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position. Please provide resume and cover letter emailed or in-person. Upon receiving an appropriate resume, select applicants will be contacted for further follow up. We look forward to hearing from you!