Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacy Licensee
Full-time, Contract, Permanent.
Also Weekends and Part-time available
245 Eagle Ridge Boulevard, Unit 1.
Fort McMurray, AB. T9K 2Z8
A Brand New Pharmacy with Drive-Thru and Home Delivery services.
We are looking for an efficient Progressive Pharmacy Manager/ Licensee to ensure smooth daily operations at our pharmacy and are willing to take ownership of the managerial tasks. In this role, your duties will include managing prescriptions, controlling the pharmacy’s inventory, and executing supply and shipment orders. You will also be required to oversee pharmacy personnel.
To ensure success as a Pharmacy Manager, you should demonstrate experience in managing a pharmacy and compliance with best pharmacy practices.
- Focus is on clinical services (i.e; disease state mgmt., medication reviews, health risk assessments)
- Prescription safety prioritizing technical functions to Pharmacy Technician/ Pharmacy Assistants.
- Initiate care plans, follow up, and document
- Collect relevant patient, drug, and disease information
- Identification of actual and potential drug-related problems
- Monitor medication adherence
- Provide patient counseling for new therapy and determine patients understanding as to why they are taking the medication.
- Tailor counseling to the needs and concerns of the patient i.e. literacy, hearing loss, privacy, etc.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
- Registered with Alberta College Of Pharmacy as a Licensed Pharmacist.
- Minimum 2 years of Practice as a Licensed Pharmacist in Alberta.
- Authorized to administer Injectable drugs as prescribed by Alberta College Of Pharmacy and Additional Prescribing Authority with the Alberta College of Pharmacists will be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills in advising customers and managing employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Kroll Software
Salary and Benefit
From $120,000.00 per year
Benefits: Company car, Dental care, Extended health care, On-site parking, Paid time off, Profit sharing
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay, Commission pay, Overtime pay
Submission of Application: If interested and meet the qualifications above; Send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com