Unique position as a pharmacy manager and clinical pharmacist in a small but growing pharmacy part of a comprehensive medical clinic. The clinic itself is composed of family doctors, specialists, internists, infusion clinic and other associated supportive professions. An opportunity to grow with the clinic. Looking for someone who is willing to take ownership of the managerial tasks as well as supporting clinical services for the clinic doctors.
This is an opportunity to grow your skills with the pharmacy.
- managing inventory
- filling prescriptions
- clinical services
- liaising with clinic physicians and ownership group
- oversee all aspects of the pharmacy function
- Knowledge in the use of Kroll pharmacy software
- Licensed to practice in Alberta
- Completion of Manager Level B from the ACP or willingness to complete
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willing to work productively without supervision
- Strong customer/patient skills
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org