Mint Health + Drugs is more than a pharmacy. Renowned for excellent customer service, community involvement, and innovative practices, the organization is poised for great growth. It is the perfect time to join an award-winning team and be part of a great family.
We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Manager for the Peace River location
Purpose of the position:
The Pharmacy Manager is the most senior Company representative in the Mint Health + Drugs assigned pharmacy operation. The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management, long term planning and operations of the pharmacy and the front store. The Pharmacy Manager is also responsible for leading the organization’s Business Continuity programs and for oversight of the safety of stakeholders, preventative maintenance of equipment, and inventory management.
Direct reports include the Pharmacists, Pharmacist Technicians and/or Pharmacy Assistants.
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Pharmacy Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Pharmacy Licensee
- Information Technology
- General Management
Ideally, you possess the following education, experience and skills:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- A member in good standing of the college of pharmacists, including a valid license
- Minimum one-year experience within a retail pharmacy environment
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible, successful supervisory and managerial experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Kroll, and database programs.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective leader and motivator of employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Communicates effectively at all levels.
- Takes initiative and exercises independent judgment.
- Understands scientific methodology as it pertains to research
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and manage change effectively.