Mint Health+Drugs is thrilled to have Tri-Wellness Pharmacy located in Spruce Grove, join our Pharmacy family. At this time we are looking for a Pharmacy Manager to join the team and guide our newest addition in Mint’s Mission to help people feel better!
Mint Pharmacy Managers provides top-tier service to our community while maintaining and promoting Mint’s reputation of excellence and demonstrating our values.
M – Motivating to improve
I – Innovating best practices
N – Nurturing our communities
T – Teaching and sharing
As a valued leader of a service oriented team, it is imperative that the Pharmacy Manager role-model the customer service expectations we have for all frontline staff. These standards should be reflected in all interpersonal interactions with patients and customers, contributing to the overall success of Tri-Wellness by improving community relationships as well as maintaining and enhancing Mint’s reputation as both a pharmacy provider and a community based service entity.
This is a full-time position, must have the ability to work compressed work hours.
Hours Of Operation (subject to change)
Monday- Friday 9:00am-7:00pm and Saturday 9:00 am-3:00 pm
What you will need to succeed:
- A Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Licensed and able to practice as a pharmacist in Alberta (and be in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacists)
- Patient centered-care focus
- Valid injection certification
- Previous experience in a high volume walk-in pharmacy operation
- Additional Prescribing Authorization (APA) (preferred)
- Previous community pharmacy management experience (preferred)
Highlights of Responsibilities
In addition to all responsibilities of a Clinical Pharmacist the Pharmacy Manager
- Acts as the Licensee and ensure that the pharmacy’s license is renewed annually
- Mentors, coaches and provides oversight to all Pharmacy employees ensuring consistency of patient centered care.
- Ensures the health and safety of staff and patients
- Ensures that all legislation pertaining to pharmacy practice is upheld and Standards of Practice and the organization’s Code of Ethics are followed.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent