Life Med Pharmacy is looking for a Pharmacist Manager to join our progressive, patient focused and growing pharmacy team in a permanent, full time capacity.
The right person for this job will thrive working in a team environment with other healthcare professionals, will have a high standard for professionalism and care, and will be excited about new and innovative ways of delivering healthcare. A passion for patient centered care is a must.
Description of Duties:
- Providing practice leadership to the entire team
- Providing pharmacy services such as Comprehensive Annual Care Plans and Injections
- Regular dispensing duties (Counseling for prescription and non-prescription products)
- Providing on-site services to patients in care facilities
- Engage with local physicians to provide excellent care for patients
- Pharmacy Management (inventory management, team management and dispensary oversight)
Full time hours (35-40 hours per week) within the pharmacy opening hours; Monday to Friday: 9-6 and some Saturdays 10-2; Closed all evenings, Sundays and holidays
Benefits: Extended Health, Dental, Prescription
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and be registered in good standing with Alberta College of Pharmacy and able to become the pharmacy licensee
Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required Compensation: Fair compensation will be discussed with suitable candidates