Mint Health+ Drugs is thrilled to have Tri-Wellness Pharmacy located in Spruce Grove, join our Pharmacy family. At this time we are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant to join the team and guide our newest addition in Mint’s Mission to help people feel better!
Mint Pharmacy Assistants provide top-tier service to our community while maintaining and promoting Mint’s reputation of excellence and demonstrating our values.
M – Motivating to improve
I – Innovating best practices
N – Nurturing our communities
T – Teaching and sharing
This is a great opportunity for a pharmacy assistant who wishes gain to experience in a high volume walk-in pharmacy operation. This is a Part-Time position with potential to become Full-Time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting pharmacists prepare prescriptions, enter data, and assist with patient interactions at the store level.
They will hold the following credentials:
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of a college pharmacy assistant program or a minimum 1 years related experience required. 3 years experience preferred
· Demonstrated experience with vulnerable populations (preferred)
. Compliance packaging
. Inventory management
. Front store experience
Qualifications and Skills:
· Computer proficiency with Word, Excel spreadsheets, Kroll, Netcare, and other database programs.
· Very strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Communicates effectively at all levels (written and oral).
· Very strong attention to details.
· Accepts and responds to changing priorities and responsibilities
· Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time