Dispensaries Ltd., Edmonton
|Address||10326 112 Street. NW|
Locally owned and managed by pharmacists with a dedicated focus on compounding, Dispensaries Ltd. has served the greater Edmonton area since 1934. Awarded 2014 Canadian Compounding Pharmacist of the Year to owner Darrin Berlin, Dispensaries Ltd. is firmly committed to patient care and providing the highest quality of service.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Manager to fill a full-time position in a dynamic pharmacy within our Dispensaries family at our newest location, west end Edmonton. The right candidate will have Kroll experience and handle a multi-dimensional practice with plenty of opportunities to grow clinically. A great multidisciplinary practice environment and a chance to work with physicians, specialists and allied health clinicians to provide quality patient care. We are passionate about promoting healthy living and disease prevention for longevity.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package, and ongoing training and support. Practicing in this unique environment will allow the successful candidate to grow and become acquainted with various clinicians and specialty compounds.
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for all the day-to-day activities affecting the pharmacy’s staff, operations, productivity and output. The Pharmacy Manager must ensure that the pharmacy operates according to company policy, professional standards, and provincial and federal laws.
Qualifications and Qualities for Success:
- Registered Pharmacist with the Alberta College of Pharmacists (ACP)
- APA Certified
- Vaccinations and injection licensed
- Previous pharmacy management experience is preferred.
- Have the authorization to administer drugs by injection; Additional prescribing authority.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, analytical skills and ability to think critically. Practical customer-focused communication skills are essential (Verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills and knowledge to prioritize workload
Please submit your resume to: