Located in Edmonton’s McCauley neighborhood, we’re proud to be part of a vibrant and diverse community. At Church Street, we believe in making an impact in our patients’ lives beyond pharmacy advice. We take the time to explore each person’s unique circumstances, learn their story and understand their concerns. By learning about our community and its needs, we’re able to provide quality patient care.
Mint Church Street Pharmacy is currently seeking a Part-time Pharmacist to provide consistent weekend coverage and holiday relief as needed.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilize their expanded scope of practice and work as part of a larger interdisciplinary team to help the most vulnerable in Edmonton.
Our Pharmacists support various Mint projects and patients, and help in the safe and efficient dispensing of medication by our Mint Health + Drugs pharmacies in our inner-city Edmonton location.
**Immediate availability is required**End of Aug/Beginning of Sept**
Hours of Operation (subject to change)
Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM
Saturday – Sunday 9AM – 2PM
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing prescriptions, manage patient interactions and perform clinical consults at the store level, through remote services (phone/telehealth), and on an outreach basis.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of a college pharmacy assistant program or a minimum 3 years related experience
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerable populations (preferred)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel spreadsheets, Kroll, Netcare, and other database programs.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Communicates effectively at all levels.
- Very strong attention to details.
- Accepts and responds to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Job Type: Part-time