We are seeking a full-time clinical pharmacist to work alongside our fully supported team of other Pharmacists and Technicians/Assistants
- Must have valid licensure with ACP in good standing.
- Experience in busy retail pharmacy environment is an asset
The position is full-time (40hrs/wk) Monday to Friday (No weekends or Stat holidays).
We offer competitive wages, which depend on the applicant’s experience and credentials.
- Applicant will have their APA or be willing to achieve this certification ASAP.
- Applicants must be certified to administer injections.
- We are looking for a service-oriented pharmacist, who will practice to the full extent of the Alberta Pharmacy Framework.
- The applicant must be a team player and willing to work together with our current staff and local health care professionals.
- English proficiency and ability to convey empathy are key skills we are looking for
Our patients are treated like family and we are looking for that Pharmacist who pays extra attention to detail and offers that compassionate element to Pharmacy beyond filling prescriptions for a rewarding experience.
Please submit your resume & cover letter in confidence by email to Jamil Rawji at: