Hi there! Palisades Pharmacy is looking for a highly motivated pharmacist who can take on a full-time position at our family-owned pharmacy. The person we’re looking for would spend their day in both the dispensary and compounding lab. We are a husband and wife pharmacist team and we’re looking for individuals to work alongside us to help us care for our patients. In addition to our specialty compounding, we are also a travel clinic offering travel consults and immunizations (on hold due to COVID…).
Our idea candidate would possess the following skills/traits:
- Be able to look after our patients with a patient-focused mindset with regards to all aspect of the practice.
- Be authorized to administer injections.
- Enjoy building long-lasting relationships with their patients.
- 1+ year of pharmacy experience and in good standing with ACP.
- APA is an asset but not required. We can assist you with working towards getting this authorization.
- Experience in non-sterile compounding an asset or the motivation to learn the ins and outs of this aspect of pharmacy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Salary is negotiable. Benefits provided is in the form of a health spending account. This position is for 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday (9-5).
If this sounds like you, please send us your cover letter and resume!