We are looking for a permanent part-time pharmacist to join our independent pharmacy. Our mission is to provide the best patient-centric experiences and care. We embrace our pharmacists to practice to the full scope of pharmacy practice.
The duties of the pharmacist include, but not limited to
- Dispense and counsel prescriptions to patients
- Provide professional opinion to patients and other health professionals
- Administer injection/immunization
- Help to maintain accurate inventory level
- Assist manager to comply with all ACP regulations.
Ideal candidate should
- Understand the operation of an independent pharmacy
- Good standing with Alberta College of Pharmacy
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills that can explain complicated medical information into layman terms
- Motivated for self-improvement
- Certified to administer medication by injection
- Have additional prescribing Authorization or prepare to apply for APA
- Excellent problem-solving skills