Gibbons Guardian Pharmacy is looking to hire a Part Time Staff Pharmacist to join their team. The position will offer a minimum of 24 hours per week. Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the staff pharmacist is responsible for ensuring professional dispensing and pharmacy practices and maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta
- Registered in good standing with the Alberta College of Pharmacy
- Have authorization to perform injections
- Have additional prescribing authority (preference, but not a requirement)
- Strong verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well in a team setting
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Experience with Pharmaclik Rx system (preference, but not a requirement)
Hours of operation include 9am to 7pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Friday, and 9am to 4pm on Saturday. Closed Sundays and all Stat Holidays.