- Full time Clinical pharmacist positions
“DIDSBURY FAMILY PHARMACY”
We are looking for a Full-Time (or part time) clinical Pharmacist for our pharmacy serving Didsbury & surrounding area.
(**Provisional pharmacists are welcome to apply**)
We’re located 25 minutes north of Airdrie.
We offer a variety of services to our Patients, including prescription filling & compounding, medication management, health consultation, injections, Travel consultation and many other clinical services.
We offer a pleasant work environment. Strong support staff,
Teamwork, personal growth & development, and thinking outside the box are features that our staff are experiencing on daily basis.
You expect the following:
Flexible Full time ( or part time) work hours, competitive wage, and many more.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- In good standing with ACP
- Licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta with Injection certification. APA certification is a big asset
- Strong clinical skills and retail pharmacy experience
- Knowledge on collaboration with physicians, nurses, and clinic staff
- Superior interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and being able to work with positive attitude in a fast pace environment
- PTS (Nexxsys) Computer proficiency
- Management opportunity available for the right candidate
- Provisional pharmacists are welcome to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only selected applicants will be contacted for interview regarding this position.
Please submit your resume & cover letter in confidence by email: email@example.com