We offer an outstanding team environment, competitive wage, benefits, incentive program, BCPhA membership, college licensing reimbursement, and a variety of other team perks. Most importantly, we run a systemized operation allowing for freedom off the job. Adventures and challenges await!
As a Pharmacy Manager/Staff Pharmacist, you will be responsible for managing/learning pharmacy operations including team management, financial management, performance management, full scope practice in providing patient care, dispensing medication, and leading the specialty pharmacy programs such as Healthy Medication Use.
- Ability to collaborate with the existing leadership team
- Registered through the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
- Familiarity with Pharmacy software and point of sale systems is an asset, specifically Kroll and Finestra.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role (preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate regularly and openly with team members in a professional and personable manner
- Willingness to receive and provide feedback
- Ability to prioritize workload, multitask, be proactive, and work independently.
- Proactive thinker with strong delegation skills
- Strong customer and client service skills.
- Highly detailed and well organized.
- High level of moral judgement for handling confidential information.
- Patient oriented and supportive while delivering high standards of customer service