Renowned for forward thinking pharmacy practices, patient care, community involvement, and innovative programs, the organization is poised for great growth. It is the perfect time to join an award winning team and be part of the Mint family!
Mint Health + Drugs is seeking an individual that is passionate in joining our team as a pharmacist in our Meridian location. Meridian has been featured across Canada as an innovative practice with a strong patient care focus and team approach. Pharmacists on our team practice to full scope, engaging with patients in the “pharmacist first” model as well as in appointment based services.
Individuals applying should be able to demonstrate:
- Comfort in practicing full scope
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A balance of work quality with efficiency
- Strong communication skills
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc. Pharm or Pharm.D, Injection Certification, APA
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a clinical, patient facing role
- Experience with Kroll would be an asset
- Certificate in Travel Health would be an asset
- Canadian Diabetes Educators (CDE) designation would be an asset.
Please provide a cover letter detailing your experience, along with an accompanying resume. Please include references with corresponding contact information. Candidates will be preferentially contacted based on experience. *