Floater Pharmacist (Edmonton)
Save-On-Foods, Edmonton, AB
|Address||19855 92A Avenue|
With a team of 22,000+ of the world’s best grocers at more than 185 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
Operating over 150 pharmacies across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our team shares a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care.
We are hiring for Edmonton-based Floater Pharmacists. This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day pharmacy operations including dispensing, maximizing clinical opportunities, and administering vaccinations.
- Maintaining inventory within the pharmacy
- Ensuring compliance with Provincial and Federal regulations, policies and procedures.
- Remaining current on latest trends in the pharmacy industry by keeping up with new medications and clinical opportunities.
- Offering private consultations to our patients while maintaining a patient-centred care culture.
- Providing clinical services including medication management and health screening
- Your Canadian Pharmacist license and are in good standing with the respective College of Pharmacists
- Your injection certification
- Proficiency with Pharmacy Software solutions, preferably Kroll
- Experience with Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) and completed mandatory training when required
- The ability to assess, plan and apply clinical knowledge when required
- Additional training or certifications (considered an asset)
- The ability to travel frequently through-out the region for 1-2 weeks at a time.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company-funded pension plan
- Eligibility for moving expenses for certain locations
- Opportunities for career advancement into management or clinical positions
- Get paid every Friday!
- Educational reimbursements
- Team Member offers and discounts
- Wellness and Team Member assistance program
Maintaining high standards of patient care means we’re always improving on our best practices, enhancing our professional development, and implementing operational efficiencies in our daily practice areas. To support the dynamic role of the pharmacy profession, we offer online training through our learning management system and other accredited sites.
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to