Exciting Opportunity: Full-Time Pharmacist Position in Edson
Relief Rxperts, Edson
A pharmacy in Edson is looking for a motivated and dedicated pharmacist with exceptional clinical experience and excellent communication skills to join a wonderful pharmacy team. The position provides a great work environment and numerous opportunities for growth. Are you clinically oriented? Do you enjoy being part of a team, exploring the outdoors and being part of community? Then this could be the position you have been waiting for.
The full time position offers competitive wages and a excellent benefits package. Along with continuing education funding and more. The store is open 7 days a week and is closed on stat holidays. They provide Flexible scheduling.
- Confident, clinical pharmacist who understands and has the ability to perform clinical pharmacy services knowing it is an essential part of pharmacy practice
- Practices to full scope in providing professional services, dispensing medication and assisting the owner in the operations of the dispensary
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Additional Prescribing Authority
- Authorization to Administer Injections
- Effectively collaborates with other health care professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent thinking and decision making-makes decisions when dealing with issues or problems
- Demonstrates exceptional accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency in technical abilities
- Ability to supervise the duties performed by pharmacy technicians, assistants and students
- Works as an integral part of a team who shares the vision of providing our patients with an extraordinary health experience
- Desires to learn and engage in professional development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Currently in Canada and willing to relocate to Edson.
If you are ready for a great opportunity please apply today!