The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy #114, Edmonton
|Address||128, 4211-106 Street|
Join our Clinical Team! The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy is a progressive, community focused pharmacy with emphasis on one to one patient care. Our goal is to optimize our patient’s health related quality of life and work together to achieve positive clinical outcomes by developing long term professional relationships.
We are proud to have a warm, welcoming family-like environment that encourages work/life balance.
This position is available for full or part time hours with shifts Monday to Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm with no evenings, weekends or statutory holidays. For work/life balance, there is the option for a 3, 4 or 5 day work week. We offer an excellent wage, benefits and professional development.
- Confident, clinical pharmacist who understands and has the ability to perform clinical pharmacy services knowing it is an essential part of pharmacy practice
- Practices to full scope in providing professional services, dispensing medication and assisting the owner in the operations of the dispensary
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Additional Prescribing Authority
- Authorization to Administer Injections
- Effectively collaborates with other health care professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent thinking and decision making-makes decisions when dealing with issues or problems
- Demonstrates exceptional accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency in technical abilities
- Ability to supervise the duties performed by pharmacy technicians, assistants and students
- Works as an integral part of a team who shares the vision of providing our patients with an extraordinary health experience
- Desires to learn and engage in professional development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have Community Pharmacy experience and enjoy a small business environment
We look forward to welcoming you to our Medicine Shoppe family!