U of A Student - New Membership
Sign up for a complimentary membership to the Alberta Pharmacists’ Association!
Pharmacy students at the University of Alberta can count on RxA to enhance their academic experience and assist in the development of their professional career. Best of all, RxA membership is FREE to pharmacy students at the University of Alberta.
You are eligible for a RxA student membership if you:
- Are enrolled in the undergraduate program at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at the U of A.
- Are registered as a Pharmacy Intern with the Alberta College of Pharmacists (ACP)
Please note: Student membership does not apply to PharmD program
Please include your U of A student ID and year of graduation on your application.
Interns can list the end date of the internship under 'Graduation Year'
Apply online for RxA Student Membership by clicking the button below.
Benefits of Membership
- RxA's Speaker Series which provides students access to industry experts.
- RxA/TD Insurance Meloche Monnex $1000 bursary awarded annually to a pharmacy student.
- Discounted registration fee for RxA professional development events.
- RxA sponsorship of:
- U of A white coat ceremony
- Name tags
- Welcome Orientation
- Mr. Pharmacy
- Enjoy exclusive access to discounts on a variety of products and services including car rentals, office supplies, travel packages and more.
- Access the member-only section of RxA’s website; members can keep updated on pharmacy-related news and events.
- Produced quarterly, RxPress includes pharmacy news from across the province, features on pharmacists, information on new products and research developments.
- Members receive weekly updates on RxA news, programs and services through The Capsule.
- Access a range of online career listing..
- Include yourself in our database of pharmacists looking for work by using our website roster.