The Alberta Pharmacists’ Association (RxA) promotes the value of pharmacists in supporting and advancing the health of Albertans.
- Advocate and advance the profession
- Engage stakeholders about the value of pharmacist services
- Advocate for appropriate compensation and recognition of pharmacists' contribution to healthcare
- Inspire excellence in the profession and pharmacist practice
- Support members by providing quality services and professional development
To be the voice of a unified, innovative and inspired profession.
RxA is a not-for-profit, membership-based association. Our activities are governed by an elected Board of Directors that dictates responsibilities related to organization priorities and initiatives.